DURABLE AND CONVERTIBLE HEATING
The XV80 forced air heating system is rated with up to 80% AFUE.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air.
Materials for all gas furnace heater components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV80 gas furnace heater includes:
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage gas heat
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic control
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Super-efficient air circulation
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece heat exchanger
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
TRANE XV80 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.